• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp Rack build.....

Still 5 of these f1 PRL / shadow hybrids for sale btw - see for sale / swap section if interested :)

Thanks Mike, I didn't think there would be any shadows in the prl x shadow offspring but just thought I'd check. Been a long time since I've looked at genetics. Those hino pandas are worth alot!

That's right, in the first f1 offspring from a shadow x PRL you get 100% hybrid and no shadow. They look just like cbs / crs. It's only when you breed these F1 hybrids that the shadow babies appear :)

Sorry:oops: Could be worse, I've just put myself down for another 5 so 10 altogether. EEEK!. Will take my name off georges list for his PRL.

Yeah, lets get together and smoke some shrimp;)
Ah you took them. I was so close to pushing the boat out!! Haha. Are you going to be adding them to your main tank or starting another???

Sorry to go off topic basil :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just over a month old this little-un, but I'm hopeful it's going to grow up just like dad on the other image :)

IMG_3315_zps4b814aed.jpg

IMG_3302_zps2d5ff5d0.jpg

Back