• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Shop?!

Hey Folks, Tshirts are easy, as are hoodies etc. The problem with them is that I have to print in reasonable quantities and then store them, say 20+ of each garment. Off the top of my head a Hoodie would cost you £18 + P+P and a Tshirt £10 + P+P. I'm happy to get the ball rolling if there is enough interest.....

I can also look into the other suggestions, I've always wanted to do a calander:)

Hey Folks, Tshirts are easy, as are hoodies etc. The problem with them is that I have to print in reasonable quantities and then store them, say 20+ of each garment. Off the top of my head a Hoodie would cost you £18 + P+P and a Tshirt £10 + P+P. I'm happy to get the ball rolling if there is enough interest.....

I can also look into the other suggestions, I've always wanted to do a calander:)

With me in my Y fronts?

These are great idea guys !!!
Even me living far away will order t shirt and calendar !!
Ian we are going to put a special picture for the Christmas day, your Y front :lol:. This could be advertising (more women will buy it) :lol:

cheers guys

Back