• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Elegant glass cover clips for 10mm glass?

TimT

I have been looking in vain for some elegant cover clips for 10 mm glass. The ones I have seen for 10mm are rather large and adjustable. Being adjustable is not a bad thing in itself but they are all but elegant and minimalistic as I would like them to be. Clear and transparent is a must.

Any ideas on where I can buy those online?

Thanks!
/Tim

ADA has always been 'skilled' at pricing their products! :crazy: Nobody but them can get away with charging 10£ for a tiny piece of bend metal! o_O

Thanks Hoggie! Deffenetly an option if a cheaper alternative doesn't pop up - and they are certainly minimalistic although not clear/transparent

The metal hooks like the ADA ones are not as obtrusive as you may think especially if you put them on the ends of they tank. I needed 8 and as I'm cheap I made my own, a couple of quid for some stainless strip that I then cut and folded at work. They are nice and strong too my cat loves to sleep on the top of my tank.

ADA has always been 'skilled' at pricing their products! :crazy: Nobody but them can get away with charging 10£ for a tiny piece of bend metal! o_O

Thanks Hoggie! Deffenetly an option if a cheaper alternative doesn't pop up - and they are certainly minimalistic although not clear/transparent

Do as I did.

Buy an ADA 90p for £509 and you get them completely and utterly free :)

Thats a polite way to put it, Where I come from we call it "Dry bumming"

I use these on a 6mm and an 8mm. maybe someone somewhere does a 10mm version?
That is exactly the design I'm looking for. And have searched high and low on ebay but no luck with 10mm :(

But thanks anyways

I use these on a 6mm and an 8mm. maybe someone somewhere does a 10mm version?

Aquarium Tank Glass Cover Plastic Clip Support Holder 6mm or 8mm | eBay
That is exactly the design I'm looking for. And have searched high and low on ebay but no luck with 10mm :(

But thanks anyways

Yeah ADA do, check on TGM

ADA Cube Garden Hooks 10mm - Buy Aqua Design Amano Nature Aquarium Goods | The Green Machine

Edit: didn't see 'clear and transparent is a must'

Ask ED from Freshwatershrimp or piece-of-fish on here. As NA do clear acrylic clips that your looking for.

Back