• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Refills...

anyone know co2 places birmingham/mids and/or good site/advice for setting up system. I work in a hotel and have bottles spare, are the bottles with small internal cannister co2's safe for diy project...any ideas where i could get advice?? cheers

This would do me too Mike, i'm from Weston, work in Bristol and can't find anywhere yet, if I do i'll keep you in the know mate.
Just phone the phone numbers on the "advertising stickers" on the CO2 FE's at work, leisure centre, library etc, chances are they will be local to you and see what the companies can offer. I pay £10 for a FE swap out from the number on our FE's at work.

@ian_m What a great idea! I am looking for a place near Godalming / Guildford that can refill 2kg FE, but will use your tip to see who might be able to do this.

Address for Co2 refills in Glasgow area is, M & S Fire protection, 2 Hunter Road, Duchess Ind Est, Rutherglen, G73 1LB - 0141 647 2121- Price for 2Kg refill is only £5. Prices as of 16/4/2013. They refill while you wait.
I Had just paid £20 for my last refill from a place in Larkhall. I think I know who's got my business from now on.

Just had my FE replaced at Griffin Fire and Training in Fareham, which is in between Portsmouth and Southampton, in Hampshire (hopefully those names will come in the search results). £20 to replace. Not the cheapest but very close for me.
Fire Protection in Hampshire
Cheers
R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anybody know anywhere close to Colchester that does CO2 refills - tried Swallow Aquatics and got a no. Have reached out to some local gas companies via email - no replies yet.

Need to try get this sorted as CO2 is running low :(

Posted from the comfort of my iPhone...

Try searching in google "fire Colchester". I saw a few give em a call. Some might not respond to email quickly. Just ask if they do fire extinguisher refills.

Thanks for that but as I'm not using a FE, I fear getting my tanks refilled is not going to be straight forward - already had a another negative reply from a local company.

Officially out of CO2 and nobody near me appears to offer refills - seriously not cool.

Just had my FE replaced at Griffin Fire and Training in Fareham, which is in between Portsmouth and Southampton, in Hampshire (hopefully those names will come in the search results). £20 to replace. Not the cheapest but very close for me.
Fire Protection in Hampshire
Cheers
R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great find. I am in Fareham so that has saved me trying to find a supplier.

Back