• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Maidenhair Bank

That's a deal, buddy! Yay! All the best from Bill.
No bother mate! I'll give you a message when there's enough to send out.:)

Anubias has probably tripled in size since it first went in the tank, all thanks to these:
gcta.jpg

Lovely example of a successful low tech tank James, you have some lucky well looked after inhabitants there mate, well done
Thanks very much for the kind words Tim.:) I just need to get those rasboras breeding now...;)
Sorry lads, ImageShack said the picture had been removed!:confused: Hopefully this one should work. It's just planted with multi-purpose compost in a bottle which has had the bottom cut off.
rccm.jpg

Looking good bud. I'm very interested in getting my fern in a tank setup, it becomes troublesome with the amount of watering it needs!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Looking good bud. I'm very interested in getting my fern in a tank setup, it becomes troublesome with the amount of watering it needs!!
Thanks very much Ali.:) I would definitely recommend one, it gives a new view of the scape. It's not too expensive either, a pot (2X the size of my portion) was £4 from my local Dobbies. Yes you do need to be careful to keep the roots moist all of the time!
Cheers:)

Well, this one's due an update!:lol: The tank is in a bit of a state at the moment because I've taken clippings from it for my new tank. Livestock changes are really the only ones I can report on. I took some of the Phoenix Rasboras back to my LFS as they were always hiding and I fancied a livestock change. In return I got 3 Sparkling Gouramis which, although shrimp-destroying machines, are a really nice addition to the tank. I'm also holding 4 Pygmy cories, added yesterday, for a few weeks until my new tank is ready. Anyway, some update pictures!

fpnn.jpg

iclt.jpg

1aau.jpg

The gouramies certainly were not camera shy!:lol:
j1kf.jpg

Cheers!:D

Well, this one's due an update!:lol: The tank is in a bit of a state at the moment because I've taken clippings from it for my new tank. Livestock changes are really the only ones I can report on. I took some of the Phoenix Rasboras back to my LFS as they were always hiding and I fancied a livestock change. In return I got 3 Sparkling Gouramis which, although shrimp-destroying machines, are a really nice addition to the tank. I'm also holding 4 Pygmy cories, added yesterday, for a few weeks until my new tank is ready. Anyway, some update pictures!

fpnn.jpg

iclt.jpg

1aau.jpg

The gouramies certainly were not camera shy!:lol:
j1kf.jpg

Cheers!:D

Back