• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

leaking JBL cristalprofi

toadass

Hi guys, I have been out of the planted tank scene for around 8 months. (Pregnant other half and a baby boy). I give my ADA 60p a full going over as nothing had been touched for months. Filled up after a good scrub and clean of everything. I now have a leak coming from my filter where the fastner clips are. This was fine until I give it a clean. Can anybody tell me what they think this could be? A seal or something???
Thanks guys

Ye thinking it might be, I have ordered a pump head gasket and see what happens. Although it wont be here fir a few days

Two things I'd check here:

1) On the Cristalprofi's, if you don't have the media baskets in perfectly level (with handles flat) then the clamps will still lock, but it won't be watertight. Try resetting all the baskets.
2) Seal as mentioned above.

Two things I'd check here:

1) On the Cristalprofi's, if you don't have the media baskets in perfectly level (with handles flat) then the clamps will still lock, but it won't be watertight. Try resetting all the baskets.
2) Seal as mentioned above.
Or if its only a very light drip it could be water trapped in one of the clips from cleaning it thats dripping down the side of the filter unless its instantly back as soon as you wipe it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, touch wood it was ok this morning. But im away for the day and overnight so paranoid what I might go home to. I haven't checked the baskets, I shall order a new seal anyway, too scared to touch it this morning incase it started dripping again.

Back