• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Some absolute stunners there! The first light tube is incredible! How did you do it? Do you have any progress pics of it?

Regarding light; do they get much direct sun or is just being by a window sufficient? Ie. my bedroom window is east facing - would that provide sufficient sunlight for a WK?

Some absolute stunners there! The first light tube is incredible! How did you do it? Do you have any progress pics of it?

Regarding light; do they get much direct sun or is just being by a window sufficient? Ie. my bedroom window is east facing - would that provide sufficient sunlight for a WK?

Hi Little-AL, Thank you :D Sorry no progress pics :( When i do another one i will:) But you start at the far end of the tube and work back to the entry point.W-K are not in direct sun light they sit by the window and doing ok .They would over heat in direct sun light well in the summer anyway.East facing low light plants maybe ok ? Moss Anubius, java fern Could work ;) Give it a go its lots of fun :D If you do one let me know please :thumbup:

Hi All, Garuf Gave me a new idea :D Kokedama Where the idea for Wabi-Kusa came from Cool.There made by making a moss ball with soil in the middle then plant up with plants or flowers Then sit them on shallow dish or attached to DW or even hang on a string. So this is my first go at one :DI know i will be doing more ;) 023_zpsccf221cd.jpg

Back