• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello all

My Pajero was a 94 2.8d lwb and a very well looked after low milage jap import with all the toys for its age. I changed jobs and went from having a company van to commuting and the fuel bill was frightening. A list of cars hmmm Ive been through a few. My first car was a 1976 Mazda b1600 pickup the rest in order:
1988 Mitsi Galant VR-4
1986 Toyota LJ70 Landcruiser
1995 Mitsi Diamante 2.5 v6
Since moving to England
1995 BMW 316I
1995 Hilux Surf 3.0d
1994 Paj
2003 D4D Avensis Spirit R
And currently a 2004 307sw 110hdi
So just a couple:D

Some mint cars there, looked at buying a few off that list in the past.

I started out with a 1994 Peugeot 106 1 litre, it was given to me cheap, it had a clock rather than a rev counter haha,
2002 Vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi
1999 Ford Mondeo ST24
1997 Peugeot 106 GTI
2002 Renault Clio 172
1995 Pajero 2.8
2007 Corsa VXR was tuned to stage 2.
2007 Shogun 3.2 elegeance
2007 Fiat Sedici 1.9 multijet

The VXR was the most fun to drive, i spent a fortune on it, it was about 230bhp, used to pop and bang when hammering it about, got to the point where things where breaking every few months so it went the journey. They have an issue which means the engine is prone to blowing up so i didn't want to push my luck lol. my 106 GTI did blow up, it was on ebay 2 months after I sold it with a new engine.

My Shogun was good in a different way, it was great for taking the dog to beach and out to the wilderness (that's why i bought it). Like I sa though, cost way too much so it went the journey.

If money was no object id probably have a aventador. Realistically id like an a4 Quattro with all the options but wont be for a good few years now!

yeah i crashed my shogun into a roundabout when it was snowing last year lol

Im with you on the lambo :cool: . You think your 106 was bad my b1600 had a 4 speed column shift. The Galant was the fastest only lightly modded with 350bhp at the wheels:D. Ive always had a passion for offroading and would love another lj70. Im hoping to get and then modify a jimny when we look at getting second car next year. At least that wont be too expensive to run.

have you mapped it? used to have a blue fin on my vxr was mint, id defo reccomend

Lol no, I'm not really a petrol head, so don't really understand much under the bonnet.
It goes fairly quick though ha.

Did you notice much difference? I know there's a decent ramp up in Bhp, but doesn't it push the car to its limits? Did you have to upgrade anything else to accommodate the extra power generated?

I'd quite appreciate a better MPG value too! :lol:

Oh tax is V nice :

5ymu2ahy.jpg

Hello and welcome too ukaps ..

Nice! Iv got a 02 plate Mk4 Golf GTI 1.8 20v turbo 265bhp at last rolling road but that was a year back. ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Vintage! ;)

Lol no, I'm not really a petrol head, so don't really understand much under the bonnet.
It goes fairly quick though ha.

Did you notice much difference? I know there's a decent ramp up in Bhp, but doesn't it push the car to its limits? Did you have to upgrade anything else to accommodate the extra power generated?

I'd quite appreciate a better MPG value too! :lol:

Oh tax is V nice :

5ymu2ahy.jpg

Vintage! ;)

I had a straight through exhaust and green cotton airfilter. the reamp made a massive difference with power. also made it sound better. To be honest I didn't really see much of an improvement with MPG if any, but it didn't go down which is good : ).

251387_10150194178412987_514567986_7118073_6456590_n.jpg

This was my vxr, other than black wheels and -45mm drop it looked standard

If money was no object id probably have a aventador.
One of my recent cars.....

89a1.jpg

.....through the workshop :lol:

Maybe this is a discussion for the 'off topic' chit chat section as your introduction seems quite '2 pages' popular :D

One of my recent cars.....

89a1.jpg

.....through the workshop :lol:

Maybe this is a discussion for the 'off topic' chit chat section as your introduction seems quite '2 pages' popular :D

That looks like a car I would look excellent in... Until I slammed it into a wall.

Btw Ady, who the hell has one of them in dirty darlo?!
Must be Duncan Bannatynes..?

Discretion is my middle name :D

DB is too old to be getting in and out of one of those, its like a gymnastics class!

Lol. Have you seen his gym? Bet he's flexible as!
So is it someone famous :eek:

that car is beautiful :)

id want it in that colour too!

Back