• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Tshirts options POLL

Which one do you prefer?

• Logo in the centre

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Logo on the left breast

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Logo in the centre
Screen shot 2013-11-15 at 08.14.43.png

Logo on the left breast
Screen shot 2013-11-15 at 08.14.57.png

Thanks for the feedback but colours aren't an option, black and white and grey and white. I agree entirely that it would look better but it's too impractical and expensive.

Are you sure? Two extra screens with artwork and setup will cost you £100....

How about getting it embroidered? Do you want me to look into the costs of that? I could sort out t-shirt orders then if you want me to dan?

I'll look good though.

If you wanna pay the £100 for the setup then i'll do you your own personal tshirt pal, slap the standard £10 on there for the shirt and the first colour, then an extra £1 for each additional colour ie. light and dark green and you've got yourself a bargain, only £112 ;)
How about getting it embroidered? Do you want me to look into the costs of that? I could sort out t-shirt orders then if you want me to dan?

Thanks for the offer mate but as nice as embroidery can be it won't be cost effective for these quantities, also I fear that the text will be a little small and they don't wash well, there is nothing worse than a ruched up logo rubbing against your nipple!

The logo stays the same, the print will be one colour white, the only thing we need to discuss is where the logo goes, so get voting...

If you wanna pay the £100 for the setup then i'll do you your own personal tshirt pal, slap the standard £10 on there for the shirt and the first colour, then an extra £1 for each additional colour ie. light and dark green and you've got yourself a bargain, only £112 ;)

Thanks for the offer mate but as nice as embroidery can be it won't be cost effective for these quantities, also I fear that the text will be a little small and they don't wash well, there is nothing worse than a ruched up logo rubbing against your nipple!

The logo stays the same, the print will be one colour white, the only thing we need to discuss is where the logo goes, so get voting...

Seems like a bargain :lol:

Yeah ok mate. As it is with logo on left :)

Left moob please:)

It's all good I'd buy either an' declare to the world that I'm a fully fledged member...but left titty works best for me too...it's my best side...:D...you should see the other it's unnaturally large...must be all that tennis...:(

Back