• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AGA 2008

saintly said:
does that mean we can see your pics now :D
Oh ive seen 'um! he he, i love being me :lol: :rolleyes:

George Farmer said:
Dan Crawford said:
planter said:
I think we have to wait until after the results, Dont we?
Yeh i think so, not long now though.

I've got my money on Zig for UK no.1 too.

Peter's from the Republic of Ireland... But I know what you mean mate. ;)

haha didn't even notice these last few posts until now, always proud to be associated with UKaps ;)

LondonDragon said:
What are the limits and regulations regarding file size of photos? minimum and max resolutions? How many photos can you submit per entry? thanks

Hi LD,

check the link in the first post of this thread, should find all the details there!

Cheers

planter said:
LondonDragon said:
What are the limits and regulations regarding file size of photos? minimum and max resolutions? How many photos can you submit per entry? thanks
Hi LD,
check the link in the first post of this thread, should find all the details there!
Cheers
Thanks just saw it :bored: wanted to enter mine but not has it is now cause now its not ready and I just noticed I don't have any high res photos other than the 800pix that I post on my journal! bummer

LondonDragon said:
planter said:
LondonDragon said:
Hi LD,
Cheers
Thanks just saw it :bored: wanted to enter mine but not has it is now cause now its not ready and I just noticed I don't have any high res photos other than the 800pix that I post on my journal! bummer

The organisers do stress its not a photography contest! (just as well for me!)

planter said:
The organisers do stress its not a photography contest! (just as well for me!)
Yeah I have to check on the computer to see if I still have the originals, usually delete them, if not I will enter with those in the journal anyway and see :p just want to add another UK entry.

I can`t remember the last time I had a scape ready for a competition. I should have had two for this year, but life got in the way of these. :rolleyes:

Dave.

Back