• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Natural Aquario sold?

Sounds like a reason to ramp up prices.

Maybe ADG were looking for a financially viable alternative to ada, for me that's the big attraction of the NA setups.

On the other hand it's strange they take the EUR vs USD conversion issue and they are not trying to manufacture similar stuff in the US.
Well at the end they may will move all production to the US. That would make sense.

Anyway buyout is rare in this field so i look forward to the outcome.

Reactions: tim
That what i call an highlight...let us see what the new ownership will bring...

I spoke over email to Jeff Senske, the owner of ADG. They have just started production of a 65, 90 and 120cm tank. What was interesting was they will be selling them as complete systems only. They will include the tank, stand, led light fixtures, stainless steel canister filter (which will have Iwaki pump rather than the current Pan world pump), steel lighting arm support and steel flow pipes. There will also be an option of a glass inline co2 diffuser. Packages should be ready to ship by late February but they are taking pre orders now.

The prices I think will still be very competitive compared with 'you know who' but I do think it's a shame that you won't be able to order individual items. Perhaps that will come at a later stage?!?!...

Why don't you drop them email to double check

I just spoke to Eduard who is the UK distributer, seems things are on track for next week :)

I notice with products from the U.S. they seem to just translate $1 to £1, I dont know whether that would translate into a good thing for us over here or not. I mean the current NA prices are pretty good.

I just spoke to Eduard who is the UK distributer, seems things are on track for next week :)

I notice with products from the U.S. they seem to just translate $1 to £1, I dont know whether that would translate into a good thing for us over here or not. I mean the current NA prices are pretty good.
1$ - 1£ Looks 30% too much to me

I want the flexibility to choose my own (thermo) filter

Precisely. I think a lot of people would feel the same in choosing their own filtration systems etc to suit their needs. Perhaps it will come though in time. Although the prices are reasonable, because you have to purchase as a complete package it does take them out of some peoples price range (mine included). Perhaps the higher end of the market is where they want to be, even still, I'm sure a lot of the pro's will want to mix and match systems.

Glad to hear it's all on track Sanj :thumbup:

If $1 is translated to £1 we would be worse off at this end compared to if we were purchasing at the current exchange rate :crazy:

Hello all, I'm a little late to the party on this one but I'm interested in buying some NA steel flow pipes, I've not had any response from the email link on the NA web page and I'm informed that freshwatershrimp.co.uk will only be supplying NA gear as full setups. Can anyone point me in the direction of another UK based distributor? Cheers!

£2320 for a 120 without filter!! Well thats double what i paid 12 months ago, granted i bought without lights but who spends £1300 on lighting.... oh hang on :confused:
They also still havent realised a 120 should be wider than it is deep.
TMC is the new leader of the pack with open top tanks.... :clap:

Back