• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Brandis Edge (Flamingo)

love the shrimp ;) looking great ian growing in nicely and great HC carpet, I am looking into buying a eheim skimmer 350 but only have a 18cm high tank would try hiding it when grown in but read you review and seems you are extremely happy with it as most people I have asked, a slightly smaller one would work great for me but think this is the smallest ? but think I will purchase one of these it will add plenty of extra flow in my Nano aswel , anyway coming along great and looking forward to seeing future updates

Thanks dean

Captions please

QgaI4AM.jpg

*no shrimp we're hurt in the making of this photo

The new Eheim Jayne Mansfield.

Captions please

QgaI4AM.jpg

*no shrimp we're hurt in the making of this photo
In response to Ian's question "what's your favourite piece of aquarium equipment?", shrimp replied, im a sucker for the eheim skimmer!

Ian, are you using a tmc colour tile or the natural daylight? Do you think the greens look good under the light? Cheers.

Ian, are you using a tmc colour tile or the natural daylight? Do you think the greens look good under the light? Cheers.

Hey mate, it's the daylight tile, and yes the greens look good. IMO they are better than the old tiles, these seem to be a lot cleaner and more white that the last ones...even though they're rated at the same kelvin.

A single tile from that high is more than adequate. I have had to cut mine down to 50% with the same tank specs as I am clearly not as skilled as Ian here ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

A single tile from that high is more than adequate. I have had to cut mine down to 50% with the same tank specs as I am clearly not as skilled as Ian here ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
not many of us are! I aspire to ianho :)

Aaawww cheers lads, you all make my heart melt....; )

I must get a couple of pics uploaded.

And yes the tile runs at 100%, it always has! I cants stand the high pitched hum it lets off when ramping.

Back