• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Christmas lists

The only thing I would like for Xmas is....not having to do Xmas now that would be great:D

Not sure if it would be a touch presumptuous dropping hints about a Twinstar Nano as a stocking filler ?

Kirk, is that your swan family ?

:D That's as close as I could get to the family. The ugly ducklings Dad was a bit of a head case he's a big lad out of the water:)

That's great and great pic by the way ! For my sins I also have a pair of swans and yes snap my male is also a serious "head case", so considering taking him for some anger management courses next year. I have several predators coming through the property at night down the river so the swans march into the own security enclosure every evening. Had the male for about 13 years now. Anyway won't go further off topic, so back to reindeer and Santa :)

Im getting a new tank and arcadia led luminaire:D

Just wondering what everyone fancies as gifts for Christmas?
very generous of you, im surprised more members havnt put requests in.....
NanoJames the ukaps Santa :D

I've just ordered a few little bits as a treat to myself from TGM

Some small ADA pinsettes and a set of the small Do!Aqua Curved scissors. Looking forward to receiving the scissors especially as I haven't had a proper rounded set yet, just angled ones. And the pinsettes are small at only 6", which I hope will help with the fiddlier plants. Ordered two 9kg Amazonia Powder too.

Anyone got any of the scissors or tweesers? How do you find them?

Not aquatics related, but it will get wet...I'm getting an Italian gpr exhaust for my lambretta. It's gonna sound like a tractor!
I would nt mind a gpr for my kawasaki- tmc sig or new exhaust... Hmmm...

I would nt mind a gpr for my kawasaki- tmc sig or new exhaust... Hmmm...

TMC, I'm sure you can live with ( I'm guessing ) the std zorst, power gaines are negligible unless it's all set up proper with PC or jetting anyway.

Again, guessing here but the 636 after your name is what you've got? What model if you don't mind me asking? I had an '03 plate B1.

Back on topic, I'm getting a new Classica stretch for my shrimp tank amongst other things non aquatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallace- its the first underseat job - c1h. I really wanted a 2004 zx10 but was gobsmacked by insurance. Underseat is a pain for aftermarket exhausts.

Xmas has come a little early!

susa9ene.jpg

Tools look exceptional! Really happy. About to trim some moss with the scissors. Which I'm really excited about.

#Sad. :geek:

My need's from aquatic standpoint are met.
What I would like more than anything is to be able to sit and sip on a tall bourbon on the rock's in front of a campfire with some old friend's that passed from this earth much too soon.:(

Back