• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where has Clive gone?

roadmaster

Title say's it,I have not seen any of his post's for a few week's now.

Hahahahahaha!

I think he's away working hard at present, solving mysteries of the bible/particle generators.

Seriously though, he's very busy with work.

We all love & miss Clive but. don't threat just ....

... turn up the light, turn down the flow, turn on the heating cable, half the dosing, forget the water change, don't clean the filter, use RO & have a party. :)

I am sure he will be back with a vengeance!

PS I wonder what Clive will make of the Twinstar?

This should do it.... Right then, I've just tested my water with the Nutrafin KNO3 test kit which are supposed to be really good. It says that my nitrates are high but I only dose traces once a week. I've also heard that nitrates are bad for my fish which would explain the sudden fish losses. Most of my plants are covered in algae of some sort and the plants dissolve. I currently run 125 watts over a 20 gallon tank but have upped this another 20 watt tube and left the lights on for another hour to see if that helps.
Do you think I should get some nitrate removing resin to reduce the nitrates and reduce the traces to see if that helps?

If that doesn't snag him nothing will ;)

Btw, contrary to popular belief Clive is not Father Christmas, if he was I would have got a decent regulator instead of socks and shorts!
As for God! hey he's as much chance as anyone else I guess. I'll leave that to the theologians, I'm sure they could come up with enough fairy stories dug up from clay vases in the desert to put him in the frame.

Perhap's he is like some plant's (I think he is one),that go dormant for a brief period during fall, winter,only to sprout with much vigor during spring.

Oh, I forgot...did I ever mention that spectrum does matter, and that some plants like HC Cuba need bombarding with Klingon type photon torpedoes 24/7, and that flow and distribution aren't always everything...did I ever? Sometimes I'm a bit absent minded...:D

Back