• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fifty shades of red

I don't have anymore details of the tank. It was put on the aquatic gardeners association Facebook page.

And Darren I agree, it looks like a marine tank, but better! My guess is shed loads of light with a high plant mass = winner.

Looks absolutely stunning. It looks to me like both the water and the plants are very still as if there is no water movement / flow around the tank....which sort of flies in the face of the theory that maximum flow is required to carry both nutrients and CO2 to all the plants, which I have to say quite like.

Great job either way, it would be great to see what the hardscape looked like under all those plants:grumpy:

Steve

Stunning plants but the fish are showing signs of low oxygen/high CO2 stress

Thanks for the journal - now all I need is the time to enjoy all 61 pages :D

L . It looks to me like both the water and the plants are very still as if there is no water movement / flow around the tank....which sort of flies in the face of the theory that maximum flow is required to carry both nutrients and CO2 to all the plants, which I have to say quite like.
Hi Steve, the filter has been turned for photography I am guessing....

Back