• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from swansea :)

ShrimpKeeper

Seedling
Hello my names Rhys I live in swansea wales (next to England for people who don't know where it is) :), I'm currently studying to be a full qualified electrician In college I have been keeping tanks for around 6-7years including community, cichlids, freshwater shrimp and now marine!

You would be surprised of how many of people I've come across online that don't know where wales is , and thank you :)

Weird......... A Welshman told me that England is next to Wales:D big Gower fan here we stop there most summers camping. Then Upto parents at redroses Carmarthen. Qualifing as an electrician you say? have you built any custom led units? Lots on here want to but can't quite grasp the math. Cheers Kirk.

Yeah been to gower a few times not fair from me in swansea :), yeah doing my first year at college qualifying to become a sparky did plumbing last year! :), na never have done anything with LEDS we do domestic installations! Maybe in the future tho :)

Back