• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Happy New Year!!

Hi Foxfish,
I think that even after 35yrs, if I asked my wife for a new tank I would also be looking for a new wife ;). She did try and get me to promise that I had everything for the current tank and I said of course..............then said for the time being!! :D she was not very impressed with that. ;)

Yes and a very happy New year to all here your families too. We've just took our spuds out of the log burner going to dip some marshmallows in some rum then toast them.:) have a good one all of you:)

Happy new year all.

:happy:
Wish you all good health and a stress free New 2014
Just got in before it got light......and I'm not Dracula.......that.s a record for me,i must be getting passed it.
Yes i do feel crap.....God those youngsters can drink and eat....bombs whats that all about?
I thought thats what you did in the public swimming pool!:lol:
Give me a can of Becks ;) or two and im happy....plus a wee dram.:hungover:
To cap it off got a lumbered with a hitch hiker the grand daughter for the rest of the week:woot:

Never mind i need some gravel cleaning done:lol: :twisted:

Happy New Year all
hoggie

Ha Ha I went to bed at about 11.30 after drinking to much to early & I feel pretty pants this morning... still not to worry, only got 17 people for tea at 6pm.
Actually we had a taxi booked for 1am this morning but managed to get an earlier one, however my best mate made it to the scheduled time but, when he got home he was locked out by his son & only just managed to wake him up 10 mins ago. He is so cross, so tiered & not speaking to his wife or son ... happy new year :)

Back