• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Steampunk Fish Tank

Iksentrik

Thought I should start a new thread rather than bring back a very old one

I have a Juwel Trigon 350 that I've been working on since November 2012 currently housing 6 discus, 2 plecs, 3 Corys, and schools of Cardinals and head and tail light Tetras and Asian Rummy Nose. Its been a real labour of love with a few heart aches along the way but over all a very worthwhile experience. Been feeding CO2 via a DIY Fire Extinguisher CO2 to help boost the plants in my tank. In fact thats the main reason for joining the forums, for the advice, and the advice so far has been stellar.

I've attached a link to some pics of my tank and hope to continue to be on here more in the months to come

Steampunk Fish Tank - a set on Flickr

Thanks guys.

Currently working on getting the excess Riccia mounted onto cut down mushroom trays and growing up the 2 sides of the tank.

Don't do the fashion I'm afraid

Stand look very nautical:D reminds me of the sea life centres:) nice discus too.

AWESOME styled stand..love it. I also like the look of the tank...clean but with lots seemingly going on inside

Lovely looking tank,the discus look really nice.Loving the cupboard ;)

Cheers
Martin

Back