• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintlys sumatradriftwood scape

ive deleted the last pic by accident. heres another with clear water.

b084603d.jpg

Nice one saintly. Interesting choice of Angel's . They look like ghost lost in the forest. As far as a compotion or critique point of view goes, I dont think they work in that scape. As afar as a hobbiest goes, If you like them, then enjoy them.

Nice one.

I know exactly what Graeme is saying, I'd love to see more, much more wood in there. I think that would help it look even more special.
I personally love the fish choice and I'm very jealous, the scape just needs more wood for it to sit right in my minds eye as to what an angel scape would be.

I think they really suit it perfectly. The way they're almost glowing, compliments the riccia.
Agree with Garuf about wood in there though... some nice branches poking out from the stems maybe. Perhaps some riccia clumps on them to add more to the middle of the tank.

Really do like it Mark, and love those angels!! About the only time I've liked a colour morph in a planted tank.

Weirdly enough, I think the Angels are OK too. As colour morphs go, they seem to be quite good quality, nice finnage as opposed to being bred in cramped conditions with stunted fins that is all too common.

Personally, (but I know doesn't really fit the theme) I'd like to see some bold rock work in there. Particularly protruding out from some of the darker areas, the gaps between planting. Then some branchy wood coming round the rocks.

Tom

wow thanks fellas. i didnt realise that angels were on the "not so commonly used list" :wideyed: i just saw them and liked them. you guys like them too, so i feel happy that ive put them to good use at least :D

ive got some more wood (sumatra) i know the thread is called this but theres been some confusion. anyway, updates soon.

Back