• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Red stem suggestion..

Just checked your other red's, Iain. The Rot. indica should've been my suggestion, I see now. Will work perfect colourwise to the three others (which L. hip. will not !!) Enie will go more red, than the pic. I tested that.
Mick.
How did you get it to deep red?

hoggie

Just so you know..........some varieties of Mic. pt. actually have quite strong reddish juvenile leaves;)...........(but they usually don't grow easily):(
Mick.

To get Enie (and othets) deeper red:
"Someone" on here will hate me for this............but MORE light..............PLUS the added more ferts and CO2,( that should allways follow more light) PLUS allover good hygiene and waterchanges...........(and now, I run for cover:nailbiting:......)
Mick.

To get Enie (and othets) deeper red:
"Someone" on here will hate me for this............but MORE light..............PLUS the added more ferts and CO2,( that should allways follow more light) PLUS allover good hygiene and waterchanges...........(and now, I run for cover:nailbiting:......)
Mick.
sounds reasonable, the intense light causes the chemical reaction in the plant.

Good luck, Hogan - you can do it - We can all do it.
- just remember, we're........"driving Ferrari"( high-tech, high-energy).........when we turn up on all the parametres. Leaves very little space for error. One blink of the eye, and we're likely allready off the road ( which doesn't mean don't drive - just don't blink your eyes :thumbup:). This takes experience.
Listen to your plants........they just don't lie.......
Mick.

Back