• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Lisbon|Portugal

tmiravent

Hello everyone,
I'm Tiago from Portugal.
Here is my system with 2 aquariums (they are connected and share the same water system).

gd09.jpg

The big One (on the right)
zvg8.jpg

Glass | EHEIM 200l + Stand DIY [100cm x 40cm x 50cm]
Eheim 2211(lift water up to refugium) Eheim 2215 + Eheim 2215
Weipro MX1019 + Titanium 300W
CO2|Weipro PH2010 + Dici Co2 + Atomizer TMC AquaGro
Light | LED100S 18W + DIY LED GU10 32W (7 spots)
Sand Black Vulcanic
Actual picture

Corydora Panda | Paracheirodon innesi | Paracheirodon axelrodi | Ancistrus | Boraras maculatus | Khuli | Caridina sp. (var. red crystal ) | Planorbis Corneus

Plants
Lemna Minor|Salvivnia Natans | Vallisneria Spiralis-Tiger|Limnophila sessiflora|Pogostemon Stellata|Myriophyllum mattogrossense red|Limnophila Aromatica|Rotala Rotundifolia
Heteranthera Zosterifolia|Microsorum pteropus|Anúbia Barteri|Echinodorus Tenelus
Echinodorus 'Fantastic Colour'|Hemianthus Micranthemoides|Cryptocoryne Wendtii Brown|Vesicularia Dubyana

The refugum (on the lef)
6skx.jpg

Nano Panoramic GAD [100cm x 23cm x 17cm] | 30 liters | 20 useful liters] + Stand DIY
Filter Aleas XP06 (+ the filter system of the big one)
Light DIY GU10
Substrate: h.e.l.p. plants
Planorbis Corneus | Neocaridina heteropoda var. red
Aplocheilus annulatus | Corydora pygmaeus | Corydora Habrosus | Ancistrus (com 1 mês, mas não vão ficar aqui!)

Plants
Lemna Minor | Anubias barteri var. barteri | 1 Echinodorus 'Fantastic Colour' | Hemianthus Callitrichoides | Valisnéria Spiralis mini | Hemianthus Micranthemoides | 1 Cryptocoryne Wendtii Brown | Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig' | 2 Lilaeopsis Macloviana
Staurogyne Repens | Marsilea Hirsuta | Eleocharis sp.'mini' | Leptodontium riparium (musgo) | Rotala sp. 'Nanjenshan'

Thanks!
tiago

Really nice tanks, they both look great and welcome to the forum :)
What are the 2 devices at the end of tank the second picture?... Are they auto water top ups? Water change system?

Very nice tanks,welcome to the forum :)

Cheers
Martin

Hey Lisbon, great tanks! How satisfied are you with DiCi CO2 regulators? I've heard/read some bad and good stories about them.

Thanks! I'm torn between Sera one and Dici. As you said, Dici is a very low price, but again if it's working then it's fine.

Hi London Dragon,
I share water, heater, UV, filtration, C02, etc between the 2 tanks in this way:
b7fe.jpg

The big one (on the right) is the sump. Eheim200l
The small one (on the left) is like a shelter. Paralelo39N

Notes:
2211 is used to push water to Paralelo39N (with everything the main thank have, temperature, Co2, etc)
2211 is also used to feed the UV filter (is the weakest filter)
I can switch the 2211 to go directly to one or other thank (in case of quarantine or treatment)
Paralelo39N has one extra small filter Aleas XP06

2213 is normaly passive with filtering media but not energized (just plug the pump head during the night to increase agitation if needed)
2215 is always running and makes all the heavy work

On the right (the 3 brown arrows) is directly connected to the sewer
The 2 other serve to take out water fro any purpose or in case of air inside the filters (very effective to make all work quickly)
The 3 arrows in blue in the water supply ( no need tubes and buckets to make cleaning and water change)

Every item is installed regarding easy maintenance, i can take any piece without stopping the system.
The tap's in green are normally open, the tap's in red are normally closed.

Is alike bit confusing the scheme, but is very easy to operate and saves lot of time in cleaning.
Cheers.

Every item is installed regarding easy maintenance, i can take any piece without stopping the system.
Nice plumbing :) you got any photos from the cabinets? would be good to see that too ;)

Really amazed with your tanks Tiago! Congratulations, wise tanks' configuration and very healthy plants.
Cheers,
Jordi

(except cleaning those hoses )
From the diagram you can almost remove each piece pretty easy, so cleaning them should be straight forward, he is just lazy ;)

Thanks for sharing the photo :)

Back