• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Roots and Lava

Bk95Wqa.jpg

oCzWkgn.jpg

Joel lovely little tank,must get mine up and running

Cheers
Martin

Hi Joel,
looking great, and much better without the hydrocotle :thumbup:
Cheerio,
Ady.

I love hang on DC but I also like my water level high and they don't go well together :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

TlxQNai.jpg

G5EoDbQ.jpg

Last pictures of this tank. I've taken it down now, as I needed the desk-space, and wasn't looking after it well (It was looking nice, but note the lack of livestock).

Most of the plants have been transferred to Crypt's Palace (and some of the mosses will go in there too when I get the chance to do that properly). I'll keep updating on the Crypt's Palace journal

qF2IxAT.jpg

Hi Joel,

Love both your tanks, very well done. Cant believe you've taken it apart it really is beautiful.

Cheers

Mark

Shame to take it down, but 'crypts palace' now looks even better :thumbup:.....Controlled chaos, reminds me of a slice of Big Toms tank, lovely :)
Cheerio,

Thanks Ady, I was really proud of how it was looking, but also knew that I didn't have the time or inclination to look after it any more.

Comparing Crypt's Palace to the smallest slice of Big Tom's tank is praise indeed! I definitely think his approach is the most inspiring around. (I've posted a new pic over on the Crypt's Palace journal btw).

Back