• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Private Shrimp Breeders

you could try looking on guntree, i havnt done much looking about but theres definetely people selling red cherry shrimp so id be surprised if you cant find any others, just keep an eye out. hope this helped.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

you could try looking on guntree, i havnt done much looking about but theres definetely people selling red cherry shrimp so id be surprised if you cant find any others, just keep an eye out. hope this helped.

Great Shout Mitchell!! Went on Gumtree and there is only one guy in the South East selling Cherry Shrimp....and he lives 20 minutes from me! Picking up 30 Shrimp on Friday!

no bother richard, i only knew because i was looking myself the other day and found a few guys selling them, they were really cheap aswell

Richard, I can post for a flat fee of £10

Red Sakura I can do at £2 for ya

This is my first time keeping shrimp so id like to keep them very cheaply to start with.....once I've gained a bit more experience I may look at breeds like yours posted....for now I will likely just collect these cherries.

I'll keep you in mind. Thankyou

I'm in West Malling, between Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge

Really I was just after some cherries on a low budget. Anything reasonable with a bit of colour.

Hi, I live virtually next door in Barming. My first shrimp (cherry and tiger) I got from Brookside garden centre as a special order. Great quality. Reasonable price. The aquatic place A20 farm shop had yellow and blue pearls but not great quality.

I lost them all in the heat wave last yr so now setting up a nano tank with a new group of varied colours of 'cherry' variety. If they breed as good as my last tank and you don't mind mixed offspring , let me know if you want any in a few months as I might be over run.

Louise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back