• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's 90x45x45 Seiryu Range

Looking forward to some pics of the test plants especially the tonia sp.

The tonia looks quite cool. I only had a few stems so I put them at the front so they should be visible.

Reactions: tim
Stu how is the hc attached to the rocks there?? I think I have seen this before but it baffles me! Looks great BTW bet it took a while to plant :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Teaser indeed, c'mon stu full tank shot please :) Tonia looks ace btw I'll accept all your trimmings if you don't want to bin them :lol:

muahhhhaaa :) Just sorting through everything as ive got 8Gb of tripod shots and vids so bear with me :)

Beautiful stu. Very nice

Thanks Al :)

Stu how is the hc attached to the rocks there?? I think I have seen this before but it baffles me! Looks great BTW bet it took a while to plant :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

The ones on the left? The rocks have seams here and I cut the HC in rockwool into 1cm cubes and stuff the rockwool in the cracks. for smaller cracks you can just jam the HC roots in. Sometimes it floats, others not but when it starts to grow in the roots grab on.

Back