• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Valentines 96L

Ganilhos

Seedling
So, a month ago I had some algae problems but fortunately is recovering :)

CIMG2491_zps5c363564.jpg

Aquarium 60x40x40

Filter: Eheim 2215

Heater: Eheim Jagger 100w

NA J-10 ADA

CO2: Pressurized 2Kg, Solenoide Valve , Diffuser ADA Polen Glass Type 2

Lights: 3x24W T5

Substrates: JBL Manado, Tropica

Hardscape: Seiryu Stones

Tropica Plants:
Eleocharis Parvula
Hottonia Palustris
Hemianthus Micranthemoides
Limnophila Hippuridoides
Ammania Sp. Bonsai
Staurogyne Repens

Hope you like it :p

Thanks

Looking great Tiago, parabens :)

Thats a lot of light for a small tank, you need everything right in order to keep the algae at bay! I would reduce that to 2 tubes until you get rid of all of it ;)

All the best

Looking great Tiago, parabens :)

Thats a lot of light for a small tank, you need everything right in order to keep the algae at bay! I would reduce that to 2 tubes until you get rid of all of it ;)

All the best

Hi mate thanks for answer :) look is to much light?because they are only 72watts(3x24w T5) for 96L. You really think its better i reduce to 2 tubes only? 48watts?

If you are experiencing algae issue indeed reduce to just two until you sort it all out, then if you brave increase once again afterwards and see how it goes, more light means more CO2, more fets, less room for error. ;)

If you are experiencing algae issue indeed reduce to just two until you sort it all out, then if you brave increase once again afterwards and see how it goes, more light means more CO2, more fets, less room for error. ;)

yeah mate.. But look, my drop check with 2 tubes are green,but if i turn on 3 tubes my drop check still stay green, should i increase the Co2 ?

Cheers

Thank you guys :) My Limnophila change the colour only when it is close to the lamps..because i only have 2 lamps on..if i turn on 3 lamps will be more red :p

Nice looking tank,looks like sorted out your algae issues out:)

Cheers
Martin

It looks really good. I'd make the stems on either side of the rock at the back come more forward, trimming the tops and replanting in front of the old. If you then have these stems growing as a bush curving down to the hairgrass rather than a curtain at the back I think it would look better and increase sense of depth. It would also hide the bottom of the back stems which do get a bit straggly. That is a great carpet!

Well the problem with this tank came never end .. come then try to show you a little better what is going to see if I can get to the conclusion of what is wrong in the tank because I'm beginning to despair, I can not rid myself of this algae in E.Parvula...

[youtube]

here my fertilization:

Monday
TPA 50% + 7ml Tropica Specialized + 5ml K Equo

Tuesday

7ml Tropica Specialized + 5ml Fe Seachem

Wednesday

7ml Tropica Specialized + 5ml K Equo

Thursday

Friday

7ml Tropica Specialized + 5ml K Equo

Saturday

Sunday

Nothing.

Does fertilization the problem? I think not.. [/ b]

Does Co2? For me it's a little confusing to use a drop check but I think it is not lack of Co2 .. I have KH 3 and PH 6.5. [/ b]

Is it a lack of movement? The filter has a flow rate 600L/H? It´s a Eheim 2215 [/ B]

In terms of photoperiod are just 8 hours with 2x T5 lamps 24w each .. [/ b]

Please what im doing wrong?

I would add a power head and take the jet nozzle off the outlet as I'm sure that will be reducing flow. I have the same output of filter on 60x30x30 tank with just the crook outlet and there are areas of poor flow. If you used a spraybar along the back this would maximise the flow coverage of what you have. The grass is lovely and thick so flow is probably not penetrating it well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ok Thanks a lot for now i will try my lily pipe again..or my power head.. Thanks a lot!!!

Back