• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

zigs tank

Are you talking about Mountainscape v2? If so, he hasn't shown it yet. v1 is on the homepage though, and in one of the aquascaping world magazine downloads.

If you take a look at the UKAPS front page you can see version 1 of his scape. version 2 hasn't been made public yet, as ADA haven't published the photos. I think Peter is waiting till after the ADA party before posting pics, and from the sounds of things he's insanely busy at the moment with work/family.

(I'm going by his reply on a thread on APC from the other day :))

Just hope it lives up to the hype :lol:

Its really in ADA's hands not really a lot I can do I'm afraid :? it could be a week or two after the party before they release the pictures :( I want to see they all myself at this stage.

Crazy busy recently but the pressure is easing off now, might even get time for some aquascaping :wideyed:

zig said:

Its really in ADA's hands not really a lot I can do I'm afraid :? it could be a week or two after the party before they release the pictures :( I want to see they all myself at this stage.

Crazy busy recently but the pressure is easing off now, might even get time for some aquascaping :wideyed:

Just seen this tank Zig, and WOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE............ No wonder you ranked 15th, I definitely think you improved on the 1st version. Absolutely stunning tank, can't say enough good things about it....SUPERB 8)

Where have you seen the pics people?

cichlidsrgr8 said:
Dan Crawford said:
Where have you seen the pics people?

Over on ASW is where saw them. Another member posted a link to some pics taken at the ADA party :D

I don't know what ASW is :oops:

Can someone share a link?

cichlidsrgr8 said:
zig said:

Just seen this tank Zig, and WOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE............ No wonder you ranked 15th, I definitely think you improved on the 1st version. Absolutely stunning tank, can't say enough good things about it....SUPERB 8)

Thanks mate, no.4 looks hot to me

Back