• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Utopia - 60l - 2014.06.05 - Kids trimming Montecarlo :-)

brilliant mate great vid showing how it was created

thanks for sharing :)

Looks very cool Pedro, love your videos. I have a question: what did you glue at left side, it seems wood or maybe not. Maybe it's a secret, or maybe not :)

No secrets or i would not share videos and photos :)
I think that it was when i glued wood and stone together. I know that wood+wood (with silicone) it's not a good idea but it seems that wood and stone stayed together.
I didn't want to have surprises in future aquarium maintenance.
I used 10 stones, although there are 3 "visible" stones.

Pedro.

Hi Pedro; great videos! Did you use a DSLR cam for filming this and did you use a rig for the motion effects? Can you share some tips?

Great scape, good luck with the trimming!!! :)

Thanks Vito. Some plants missing. This weekend they should arrive.
Trimming is something i don't intend to do very soon. George made 10 weeks with Montecarlo without trimming. I start with one pot also but grown for two months in the previous scape, so it's ~3 times more then one pot. So... i don't think i'll be those weeks without trimming, but i also don't have those lights :cool:

Hi Pedro; great videos! Did you use a DSLR cam for filming this and did you use a rig for the motion effects? Can you share some tips?

Yes, a Canon60D.
Tripod for almost everything and then post-production with some "nested" sequences on Adobe Premiere.
Those images are done by hand (almost by hand, a small trick holding the cam by the canon cord that holds the camera) and then stabilised with Warp Stabiliser on Adobe Premiere.

Pedro.

Day 10

Still only Montecarlo. It seems to be growing and attaching very good.
More plants this weekend.

CO2 still very low (less then 1bps).
No ferts till now.
Water changes: weekly 50% (sunday) and daily 5 or 6l.

20140108-1.jpg

20140108-2.jpg

Photos from the last days

Montecarlo, is growing a lot - 15 days only.

20140113-3.jpg

20140112-day14-1.jpg

Some CRS

20140113-1.jpg

20140109-day11-2.jpg

One Arakanensis, still a little white. These fish takes some time to get used to a new enviroment. On the other aquarium it was orange.

20140113-2.jpg

Pedro.

Looking good mate monte carlo growing well

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Back