• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back to my roots

Will have a look Claire!

The new TMC lighting has arrived, will get some in situ pics, when I've got it all set up
V7qXScv.jpg

eQPPboj.jpg

Did you get the dimmer too? For the price , im betting on a manual step dimmer- non programmable

Did you get the dimmer too? For the price , im betting on a manual step dimmer- non programmable

No dimmer as yet, apparently they will be available in the next couple of weeks. Will try and find out for you Darren.

Looking forward to see them up. Was this a promo set? They are not available in shops as far as I know.

Thomas

They are available from the link below, they have been delivered today.

Is this not them TMC AquaBar Freswater (White) LED

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Yep, that's them.

Just be aware that you don't get brackets with them. So I might have to mock something up in the meantime. The brackets are coming in in a week or so.

On first inspection, they are super bright! And are plenty enough,for a 60 cm. they are also a little lower light than the tile, which is good for this set up. They are also super thin!

Just to add, I've set these lights up this morning and the colour rendition is quite something. It's such a crisp looking led, very impressed.

What size is your tank again Ian? Just looking at these LEDs and contemplating them for my 35l. (50x25x25cm) Would I get away with one bar you think?

What size is your tank again Ian? Just looking at these LEDs and contemplating them for my 35l. (50x25x25cm) Would I get away with one bar you think?

The tank is 60x45x30.

The led bar is 50 cms long. I reckon you'd get away with one. I'll get some pics up later.

Just to add, I've set these lights up this morning and the colour rendition is quite something. It's such a crisp looking led, very impressed.

Looks good and cheaper than my DIY effort. How does it render reds Ian?

The reds are ok, they don't stand out like the greens, it's quite difficult to actually get a colour that's beneficial to both colours I've found. These are supposed to be 6500k, they look more 7000-7500 k, to me.

Back