• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Iwagumi layouts - please offer your input/advice

how to make a choice now:confused: ...to many good ones:)

Thanks Martin. I've been going through all my snapshots of the various layouts and I am still not happy.

Trying to resist the urge to try different rocks... While my collection of Baltic rock is nice, I am lacking a few more angled pieces to really make things consistent.

Hi curvball , the rocks seem really balanced to me in number 4 with a natural route through the hard scape, also looks to me to have the option to have a few different planting options, which could be good longer term to try a few different plants here and there, depends how long you want the scape to run. Good layouts so far though mate, I admire your patience I'd have planted 4 a week ago:lol:

Thanks Tim, appreciate your input.

...and I have been busy again, and there is something I really like about this one. What do you think?

(Apologies for the poor image, it is just a snapshot with poor lighting so you can't fully appreciate the flow of the grain of the actual rocks)

9atuza4a.jpg

I like that. I feel it has good balance and a real sense of depth. :thumbup:

Thanks Daniel. I'm standing looking at it right now, and it has really grown on me.

I think this is in need of some planting... Speak now if you disagree :)

Do it. And remember;

if you doubt your power, you power your doubts...

I tweaked a few more things in this layout. Really feeling it now :)

This will be the last update of the layout until I get the journal started where I will discuss my planting ideas, seek your input and hopefully achieve my final vision for this 'scape.

May I present:

Hi no Yama

ne6agu5y.jpg

nice. Liking the bias to the right. With the smaller ' loadoftoshi' stone on the left acting as s counter point

Back