• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wood choice

nduli

Guys, looking for some comments on piece of wood I am considering using in my new tank. Can't decide whether I like the bullhorn look or whether I should cut it to make it more natural. Have other bits of root but keep being drawn back to this piece I have had for a couple of yrs and not used yet.

It will be combined with akadama and dragonstone as per rocky outcrop in sig. which I am struggling to get started as creative juices not flowing.

Rich

agaryjuq.jpg

I with Tim go for it :)
setyqe9e.jpg
bull type of thing our 8 yr old son did last week . Can't wait for things to grow in.

60*45*45 cm tmc sig. Low tech. Will have Anubias, crypts and moss around as its likely to be a Cory + lots of shrimps + rasbora.
Undecided on Mossing up the branches as success with that has been poor historically.

I'll drop it in later and have a look with the dragon stone around it. Thanks for quick replies guys.

Back