• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'A Twist of Nature'

Looking awesome, as ever.

Beamswork?

Why change from the Maxspect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :thumbup: yes it is the Beamswork light, i just thought i'd have a play ;)

Lovely looking tank, very inspirational :)

Thank you :)

Garry. This looks great especially as you have not touched it! Very good work!

How have you gone about engineering the auto top up without pulling plumbing out of the walls?

Ali

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Thanks the auto top up is the TMC kit, a really easy thing to set-up and works great.

I will have to have a look at that. I seem to lose about a cm a day and its winter!!!

Any chance of a closer shot of any in tank parts? It seems like its pretty small?

I will have to have a look at that. I seem to lose about a cm a day and its winter!!!

Yes its worth it - I was putting about half a litre a day in mine. I just use a 5L container for the water feed... seems to work OK.

Looking very nice Gary.
I especially like those pencilfish!

Wow, that is awesome tree scape, Gary! Wonderful execution.

looking great gary and cabinet nice and neat as always, I love the LED lighting units will invest in one soon I think looking great anyway mate don't leave so long before next update ;)

Lovely Gary, that light unit is a work of art ;) nice to see a tidy cabinet ;)
Cheers Paulo - for the price of the light its fairly good, but I am missing being able to dim it down a bit. :facepalm:

Looking very nice Gary.
I especially like those pencilfish!

Thanks mate... the Pencilfish are great - I just have the 4 but seeing as they have settled really well I am tempted to get some more.... the colours are stunning :snaphappy:

Wow, that is awesome tree scape, Gary! Wonderful execution.

Thank you Antoni :thumbup:

looking great gary and cabinet nice and neat as always, I love the LED lighting units will invest in one soon I think looking great anyway mate don't leave so long before next update ;)

Cheers Dean - you know me a neat freak :lol: Since moving over from T5 lighting to LED things are great... mind you still have to watch LED's as most are very powerful.

Gary is the container a Tupperware cereal container with a hole drilled in the top?

Yes it is, its a 5 litre one (asda is your friend). I just put a hole in the top (slightly larger than the pipe) I thought 5 litres was enough and also I thought if this thing ever failed at worst it would only brim my tank and not overfill it.

Really nice!Great set up in and under the tank:)The auto top-up system is very interesting indeed!Can you give me some details,like where you got it,price,make....Cheers Mark.

Looking great mate, I see this is getting shared around Facebook, well done mate!
Thanks mate... Yes I've just seen that.... Global! I'm really chuffed too :) are you going this weekend?

I'm not I'm afraid, I have to work Saturday...shame, as it'd be a good weekend!
That is a shame mate, it would of been good to see you again and you buy me a beer ;) I'm sure there will be other events coming up through the year, so hopefully you can make it and buy me that beer then :)

Back