• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do!aqua mini m high tech

Thanks dean. The stems are starting to show some life so will get some update pics up soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

My Ammania bonsai in my mini m isn't looking great :eek: lol, the echi tennellus and weeping moss inparticular seem to be doing quite well though :)

I really want to try ammania I hear its a tricky sob :)

I really want to try ammania I hear its a tricky sob :)

Well it will go against most peoples views but this stuff I have is tropica 1-2 grow and it's hard to plant well and then most of what I did plant has melted. Should have tried it in my hi tech first and if it did well take cuttings (although I'd imagine that would end in tears as well) :) lol

Looking good. Pogo is one of my all time favourites. I think it looks good already but as long as you keep on top of the growth it will look very special.
Hopefully I won't have to pull the whole lot up every week ha but seems as its low tech I might get away with it :D

Well it will go against most peoples views but this stuff I have is tropica 1-2 grow and it's hard to plant well and then most of what I did plant has melted. Should have tried it in my hi tech first and if it did well take cuttings (although I'd imagine that would end in tears as well) :) lol
People have trouble with it high tech too it seems to be one of those trickier plants but looks great once its going

Quick phone shot. Not got time for real pics life is hectic all of a sudden. Looking hood though. Gonna add some co2 also as im wanting faster growth......yeah I'm impatient :D
ebujevy2.jpg

Attachments

• ebujevy2.jpg
    ebujevy2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 92
Oh yeah had to add a bigger heater the little one only got it to 18°c this one gets a nice 22°c still looking for a larger filter but can't decide if the Eden 501 will cut it...also looked at s dennerle mini skim filter and eheim ecco pro but don't really have money to throw away. Still no live stock. Will probably move some cherries over or perhaps some low grade crs before purchasing any others

Quick phone shot. Not got time for real pics life is hectic all of a sudden. Looking hood though. Gonna add some co2 also as im wanting faster growth......yeah I'm impatient :D
ebujevy2.jpg

Very nice ali. You must be pleased mate..looks fine as is without co2 but I do know what you mean

Attachments

• ebujevy2.jpg
    ebujevy2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 90
Thanks Al. As its only a little tank I will probably end up redoing it sooner rather than later so a bit of co2 to get it looking lush before I get itchy fingers :D

looking good mate lovely greens and thinking of re-scape already lol that was fast but might aswel get some co2 in if want faster growth

Not planning it yet but I know I will soon enough :D

I think it looks great but.... Why have such deep substrate? It looks like a 5th of the tank is substrate and I think it would have looked even better without so much. It makes it look smaller while the scape gives the feel of a much larger tank.

I think it looks great but.... Why have such deep substrate? It looks like a 5th of the tank is substrate and I think it would have looked even better without so much. It makes it look smaller while the scape gives the feel of a much larger tank.
I just dumped what I had left in a tub in, in hindsight I would have taken some out but I had limited time to get it planted do kind of rushed it. Had 2 hours before we had to be out for a meal and the plants had a lot of traveling under there belt so wanted to get them in some water

Also I put substrate in before the tocks and they displaced more than I imagined they would so that bumped it up a wee bit

Back