• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

H´s optiwhite hightech

Ladies and gentlemen! The stand has left the building!

... and is at the paintshop for top finnishing.

They needed two hole weeks to finnish it up.

waiting.

waiting.

waiting.

waiting.

waiting.

well heres how it looked Before it left.
20140207_110022.jpg

20140207_1057241.jpg

By the way, thanks Nathaniel, yes I want this to be top notch! No hurrying, but good finnish.

While we are waiting for it to be ready, you guys and gals can guess the color it will turn up to...

H.

Attachments

• 20140207_110022.jpg
    20140207_110022.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140207_1057241.jpg
    20140207_1057241.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 75
Orange? daaaamn alicark! No! But nice to have you on board, reading and commenting

Deano--- have you been Reading my blog in Swedish? ...

Darren--- I took a google on "matrix green" and that was a sweet color

London D--- There are more than fifty shades of grey you know, pick one

Wallace--- And I only thought they made the Ducati in red. But i like it.

Any more guesses? or is it obivious now

H.

Haha sorry about that. I think a frigate grey would look nice personally but it depends on the rest if your decor

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Yes, I was thinking of different shades of grey, like granite. But in the end it was to be like Deano mentioned.

An two Component white, high gloss 90.

Really looking forward to get it home. Two weeks feels lika en year when you are eager to proceed and can do nothing but wait...

H.

Thanks pariahrob, yes I want this to be something extra.
Good thinking about the coloration there. The cabinet is not to be an focalpoint, the aquascape is.

H.

Have you looked at Dulux Bowler Hat from Timeless Classics range? I had a litre mixed on Saturday for my stand. It looks ace! :)

Pictures Rob, pictures please

H.

Nice cabinet Rob :clap:

and i thought I was the only one liking the ada style cabinets :crazy:

You all have so good taste in colors, and i am about to have mine White... starting to regret my color choice...

one whooole week to go.

H.

Nice cabinet Rob and i thought I was the only one liking the ada style cabinets

LOL, no there are LOADS of us :D It's been a very rewarding task so far, hopefully won't cock it up with the final painting. I'd asked them where I work (car dealership with bodyshop) if they'd consider painting it for me, when he started saying things like 'i'd have to order this in, and that in, and it would need a few hours prep...' ££££££££££££!! i thought stuff that i'll do it myself! :artist: lol

My dilemma, the groove in the front horizontal piece was intended for a piece of stainless rod/bar to be glued in, NA styleeee, but I see you can get some loud coloured acrylic rod in the right diameter ;) lol, what to do!

yeah, i never thought about doing an rod/bar in the front, that will look really professional and nice.

Maybe it could be painted in an non glossy shade of White.

Like the acdc´s back in black cover album

H.

Back