• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Essex

carpetmonster

Seedling
Hi,

I've been keeping a reef tank for a few years now and my son has just got a fluval spec V which we are setting up as a planted tank. Which brought me here.

Its a great looking site and I'll be asking loads of questions. I'll post pics of the setup so far later on.

Chris

Welcome aboard Chris (and son).
I'm not the most regular poster but I've always found the site to be friendly, helpful and informative. My best advice would be to start a journal and document your progress, ask questions when you get stuck and show us all some photos of your tanks development.

Rob

cheers all, the site has been good reading so far, very helpful and informative.

Hello mate
Your new like me ;). Are u on Essex reef ?
Cheers Barry g

Hi Barry, yes, I do go on Essex Reef, I think I may have even bought some stuff off you a while back. I use same username on both. Also go on UR and thenanoreef.

Still got the reef tank, I never went above a 2 foot cube so its manageable to run both.

Back