• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Edit function

Fern

Hi
I just went to edit, add more information to a post i made earlier, and noticed that I couldn't edit it, so went to check on other replies I have made on other areas of the site, the edit function is there.
Is the edit function only available on certain areas of the site?
Fern

Hi
I just went to edit, add more information to a post i made earlier, and noticed that I couldn't edit it, so went to check on other replies I have made on other areas of the site, the edit function is there.
Is the edit function only available on certain areas of the site?
Fern
Hi Fern
You can go back and edit posts on threads youve created and posted on but posts on other peoples threads can only be edited for roughly 15 minutes

Hope this helps :)

Ah, that explains why I couldn't edit it then! Thanks

What Alastair said ;) plus you can always edit the first post of threads you created so if you want to change title etc... other posts that are not the first post regardless if its on your own topics or other peoples have a 15 minute window then they close permanently.

Back