• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tmc signature rocky outcrop low tech.

Fangorn. Not fanghorn as my predictive text prefers to call it. Pah!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Deeply frustrating day. Tank when full was 1/2 cm out of level. Emptied relevelled. Planted and filled and wood started moving about under akadama as air slowly released from it. Scape collapsed twice. Have given up getting it right for now. Refilled got filter running and heater running assume akadama will absorb water and things will settle down over comings weeks and I can reset the scape as I want it.

Hows this going? Quite interested on your thoughts of the arcadia light.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So tank has been running 3 weeks now and has been torn down 3 times before I have got it settled, I am still not 100% happy (it's level left to right but not front to back and only goes off level when you add water) Tore down my old tank in the garage today and added my cherry shrimp to this along with some of the pelia and the Anubias.

The crypts had a huge amount of wilt when I added them which was concerning but dosed up salty shrimp and added ferts and seem to be throwing out new leaves so that's good. No signs of algae outside of mouldy stuff from wood.

Light is doing well. Like the shimmer effect and penetration through to substrate seems good although I can't measure par. I am low tech so I don't want to go too overboard on light at £55 its a steal. It's well made and seems robust main frustration is not having separate controller on and off for moonlight.

Piccies below

7ytyhe4y.jpg
u7uqe5e6.jpg
hygusa6e.jpg

Attachments

• 7ytyhe4y.jpg
    7ytyhe4y.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 127
  • u7uqe5e6.jpg
    u7uqe5e6.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 141
  • hygusa6e.jpg
    hygusa6e.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 139
My Tapatalk has them upside down. Once I posted a picture on Tapatalk and ended up with someone's picture of a dog :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

try rotating them the wrong way in tapatalk?...or taking some more and uploading them?
Looks real nice from what i can tell, ill look forward to enjoying some non neck breaking photos :)

Back