• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

25 litre tree scape

Hey Tim:). You are getting soooo much better & better mate.I love this scape. Looking forward to many more updates with lots of pics.:) Perfect wood pieces too.

Reactions: tim
Evening all, been working away last couple of weeks wife's been in charge of dosing and topping up evaporation (she's a good lady :)) I on the other hand am a pilock, left all three tubes on last Sunday before I left where the tanks been ticking along nicely under one :banghead: So damage, some stems on the right hand side melting, highlighting a distribution issue, hair or thread algae on the moss, Monte Carlo looking brownish diatoms and the hydro japan shooting up not sideways. Monte Carlo has grown rampant though.
13196167185_f5863c2c5c_c.jpg

Needless to say waterchange and clean and trim carried out lighting reduced and raised slightly, away again next week so tank will only get the one wc again hopefully caught any damage before it's a totally trashed scape, will consider some livestock in a fortnight when I'm back home regularly.
13196292363_33cba87252_c.jpg

13489740394_38e5bdce67_c.jpg

Rotala has settled in nicely, scape could do with an extra weekly water change or two, which it will get after next week when I'm home more, getting a little staghorn on the leaves at the base of the stems so I'm thinking of sticking the cristalprofi 900 back on the tank also added a few Pygmy Corries from my 3ft tank plan to move them all over while I rescape that one in the next couple of months.
Cheers for looking.

Hi folks, after working away for a month or so and falling a little out of love with this scape, I took it down today, as I have a little time on my hands I'll be starting a new scape hopefully be planted by the end of this week,
Hardscapes done
13736946513_5c96e8970b_c.jpg
Thanks for all the comments and following this thread :)

Attachments

• 13736946513_5c96e8970b_c.jpg
    13736946513_5c96e8970b_c.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 91
New layout is going to look lovely. I think shallow tanks are my new favourite thing!!! Are you going to have any emerged plants (my second new favourite thing)?

Hmmmm you seem to be taking down more than putting together Tim. This does look very nice though. Don't run out of inspiration before the big one mate :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm you seem to be taking down more than putting together Tim. This does look very nice though. Don't run out of inspiration before the big one mate :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I get bored easily :lol: I hoping to scape the 90cm for the longer term though, lower lighting lots of ferns & crypts and a few plants I've fried in the past will get another go :)

Back