• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

0203_zps11135d4a.jpg

Attachments

• 0203_zps11135d4a.jpg
    0203_zps11135d4a.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 113
Looking good, great advert for DIY Co2 :) Do you use the one bottle or have you got two or more on the go, and how often do you need to change them?
Hi StevenA, Thank you :D Just one bottle 80g sugar- 2.5ml spoon of yeast :) And i change the bottle once every 5 days. I start the new bottle on day 4 then change on day 5 ;) ho it runs 24/7 too

They can take 22 degrees celcius.
Will have to get a temp reading of the cube over the next week or so :D The blue tetras would look so cool :thumbup: Edit put in a temp probe 23.7c 23.9 that's with the lights on during the day night temp ?? Heat from the internal filter will help during the night :) So could get some blue tetras .Well soon anyway :) Edit Night time temp 22.5 Looking good will go to the LFS and see if they have blue tetras in stock;) Thanks for the idea Edvet:thumbup:

Last edited:
:clap:stunning how are your red so red lol very nice mate

Thank you:) Started this tank off with a 25w 6500k CFL bulb After about 3-4 months changed to a 30w 6500k Floodlight The Lud just took off and the red colour just got eye popping :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1395493273][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Nathaniel Whiteside,Thank you:)[DOUBLEPOST=1395493331][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Kisanjong,Thank you:)

Good gracious me,....:wideyed:. If i was a shrimp,...i would lay down on that carpet,...take in the view,... & just chill all day long:happy:. Amazing what you have done here,....& with just diy co2 & a bell ...Congratulations Roy on such a beautiful aquascape. Love the rescape (especially the last 2 pictures) and the immaculate health of your plants.

Back