• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gradually Getting There

Bertie

Hi,
I am gradually getting there and firstly apologies for the poor photo.

I have gradually increased the co2 injection rate over the past few weeks and at the moment I am injecting double what I was doing thanks to the mantra of "more co2 needed". And special thanks to Clive always talking about light and co2.

I still have a small amount of GSA for which I have upped my PO4 and I am still concerned a little about my flow but I have all plants swaying quite strongly in the flow. I am also still "tweaking" the co2 now and again.
Anyway my plants are doing a lot better now and I am due another pruning session tomorrow.

h1x3.jpg

This is not an aquascape more a mess ;)

Attachments

• h1x3.jpg
    h1x3.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
That's looking great Bertie. Plants look healthy and colourful. :thumbup:

What difference did your LED lighting make to your set up?
Well the obvious of course, the shimmering, and it gave me the advantage,initially, of being able to only have one bar on until I had stabilized everything, and to be honest I think they give the tank more "depth". Also the tank is not so "bright" which was obviously down to the type of tubes that I was using, but all in all I am very happy with them. ;)

Been following your trial's and tribulation's.
Tank look's amazing to me,lot's of color ,good healthy looking plant's.

Great looking set up there, plants looking so healthy and great Rainbows. :clap:

In one word bertie,,,,,,spectacular!!:)

Looking really good Bertie, you've got some lovely colours in there, like the fish too!

Looks great Bertie, well done that man....and his understanding wife :)

smashing and beautiful vibrant colours on the rainbows, well done!

Back