• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

T5 Lighting

chris_A

Seedling
Hello all, After a year I need to change my two 22" T5 bulbs on my planted tank.

All is looking good with the plants etc, Looking on I Quatics there are so many different types of T5 giving off different colours etc. Looking at the planted tanks in my LFS they really do give off a great light and make the plants look great, does anyone have any recommendations on styles / Colours that look good, or any mix and match choices that would make the look within the tank "stand out" so to speak.

Hi Chris,

as bridgey_c says, I don't understand why you need to replace them if all is looking good with the plants.

Regarding T5 styles, I use normal 865 bulbs with excellent results. Moreover, they are among the cheaper ones! Here you have my favourite one

Cheers,

Jose

You just need to change them if you don't like the look, in that case just go to the sticky in this section of the forum and choose the colour temp you like remembering you can mix and match. Also remember colour depends on green and red plant as well as fish colour.

Back