• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pond for the inlaws.

I think your right Edvet, it's it I've decided to lacquer it allover and not use the wings to cook on.two large spray cans have gone on, I've just welded up a bar so it's about 80 cm off the floor. If I can get it near enough to the bench they could place their cup of tea/ beer/ wine on the wings. I'll get that tree away from the pond too.;)[DOUBLEPOST=1397036562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quite sure you could sell those through a local garden center, looks briljant, grats!:clap:
I could along with the chimneas I've made, but I'd loose the love soon as moneys involved, the pressures of supplying buying materials rather than up cycling would bore me. On the other hand if someone else wants to copy the idea and make a bit carry on.:D

Last edited:
Everything Ive made has been gifts or I've only got the money for bits I've paid for and paint less the electric. one offs..... Quick pics then back to ponds:D the most I've put on the farmers walks is 200 kg, only walked a couple of yards before grip went,:D those strong men are machines.:D
2ebe9u2a.jpg
ajequpen.jpg

Last edited:
Well it's now by the pond.:)
9yte7ete.jpg
me2eva3u.jpg

fantastic! I love this sort of thing. Individual, memorable, enjoyable. Exactly what life is about

(I did quite like the pool balls as eyes though :woot:)

Once the gardens finished, I will draw a sketch of it, with all the names of tree shrubs written by them and the care needed........then the tags will be removed Edvert:) yes they are gastly.:D[DOUBLEPOST=1397143316][/DOUBLEPOST]
fantastic! I love this sort of thing. Individual, memorable, enjoyable. Exactly what life is about

(I did quite like the pool balls as eyes though :woot:)
I know I wasn't 100 percent after painting but my better half preferred it. Yes I agree that's what life's about. Nicely put. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to view the thread and thanks for you comments, your a great bunch cheers.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1397143473][/DOUBLEPOST]
:woot:

Last edited:
Hi all, Always drunk Westons as a kid, but usually out of the barrel, rather than a bottle. Also stood in the "Len Weston" stand at Edgar St. through much of the 1970's - 80's and it is sad to see the sorry state that Hereford United are in now.

cheers Darrel
Always look forward to a pint of stow ford press when I visit family ( only thing I miss from where I grew up :)) Hereford United have lost their way, it is a shame still there's always rugby.

Went over too see the pond today as I haven't seen my work since I started the thread, I was completely blown away by the plant growth.
vy4apu9a.jpg
aqyjaben.jpg
edygema5.jpg
hebe9yva.jpg

Thanks mate, was a great feeling, nice to achieve something especially for people who mean so much too us.they only returned from Spain again on Friday after 8 weeks there so it was a surprise for them too being an unistablished/ new garden to come home to lots to look at. the hard work dad's put into his veggies has been worth it too they are growing well. Cheers kirk.

Back