• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Manchester

Ccoll

Seedling
Hi,

Been keeping fish for a while and had a few minor attempts at aquascaping, but nothing great so far.

I've just received a third tank (handmade by a friend) which I've set up with pressurised CO2, 4x39w t5, ADA aquasoil.
I'm hoping this long term project will really succeed as I've given much more time to parameters and considerations before jumping into random planting.

At the moment, plants are HC, a large echinodorus, Xmas moss from a previous tank, anubias and eleocharis? grass.
I have some anarchis as a filler to absorb excess nutrients until I have some money for more desired plants. (I ran out of spare money this month with the rest of the setup), but slowly and surely the rest will follow.

On a normal day, I'm a graphic designer. A good cup of coffee in the morning is a must!

Hoping to learn, as well as be inspired and to seek advise!

Nice to meet you all..

Hi,

Been keeping fish for a while and had a few minor attempts at aquascaping, but nothing great so far.

I've just received a third tank (handmade by a friend) which I've set up with pressurised CO2, 4x39w t5, ADA aquasoil.
I'm hoping this long term project will really succeed as I've given much more time to parameters and considerations before jumping into random planting.

At the moment, plants are HC, a large echinodorus, Xmas moss from a previous tank, anubias and eleocharis? grass.
I have some anarchis as a filler to absorb excess nutrients until I have some money for more desired plants. (I ran out of spare money this month with the rest of the setup), but slowly and surely the rest will follow.

On a normal day, I'm a graphic designer. A good cup of coffee in the morning is a must!

Hoping to learn, as well as be inspired and to seek advise!

Nice to meet you all..

Hiya welcome to ukaps :wave:
Nice to see a fellow mancunian on here.

Look forward to seeing a journal up and running of your tank

Back