• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eco-Complete or ADA Soil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Are you telling me that there is nowhere in the whole of Bulgaria that this can be done?

What do you think is wrong with the substrate? What does it need to be tested for? How are any mere mortals expected to help when you have this superior 30 years experience?

I can understand you are frustrated but being aggressive and rude to people is not the best way to get help. How do you expect anyone with the facility to test the product to help you when you act in such a terrible manner?

My Brother-in-law is a chemist and has access to a lab. Would I ask him to help you? Absolutely not!

:)
This is what most people say when they have actually nothing to say. Someone else is bad.
How good is when you and others ignore every post I make and give me cheap water change or CO2 boost advise?

This is what most people say when they have actually nothing to say. Someone else is bad.
How good is when you and others ignore every post I make and give me cheap water change or CO2 boost advise?

Please may I ask that you kindly take the time to read my post. I actually asked you a few questions in the seemingly pointless endeavour of trying to offer assistance.

It seems you need a scientist. I am pretty sure Clive is a scientist. He answered your post and your response was "please stop insulting me with your academic talk". What more can be done?

Crazy, just crazy.

I hope you get to the bottom of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back