• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Asian plant market white fly restrictions

jonnyf84

Hi all,

does any one know the current state of the asian plant market in terms of the white fly outbreak?

Over the last 2 years more and more species have been removed from our import list, it started with Echinodorus and now its a struggle to get a decent order together. The situation is getting worse but that's about all i know, if anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

simple

it's getting worse and worse out of my head at least 20 species are now banned. don't understand your thing about getting an order together. all the banned plants are , or are sometimes available in pots cultured in mostly Holland or Vitro. have a look at the forum sponsors and you get all the quality plants you wish.

I mean that the problem is with white fly in asian plant farms, we can still order any plant from europe but they are 5 times the price, they'r nice but when retail is £6 for a A.Barterii in a pot it limits sales.

Back