• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New setup 3 week on ...

Thanks for that .. I've now upped it to a bubble every .80 of a second so I'll monitor that now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better get the CO2 checker yellow. I have about 250 CRS in my planted tank and the CO2 checker is yellow at all times 24/7. No problems at all.
It always works better to have some surplus of CO2 than a deficiency.

Better get the CO2 checker yellow. I have about 250 CRS in my planted tank and the CO2 checker is yellow at all times 24/7. No problems at all.
It always works better to have some surplus of CO2 than a deficiency.
Thanks for that .... I have tried what you said here and seeing how things pan out... Do you use RO water??

Thanks for that .... I have tried what you said here and seeing how things pan out... Do you use RO water??

I use only RO water with GH booster, but that's not guarantee for anything. Wiht right management tap water is just as good for plants.

This is another couple of week on.. Do you think the growth rate is right?
I'm a little concerned about the grass at the front it doesn't seem to do much and I'm getting some bba and green hair algae growing on the root?
u9eqeda3.jpg

Back