• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hey folks, new member here, from Surrey, England

cool_breeze

Seedling
Greetings all.

I have a 45 L tropical tank. It's my second aquarium, but first planted one. (First tank, same size, housed a blue crayfish; I was told not to bother putting plants in, and the crayfish lived for four years, so I reckon he was okay with that).
This tank is fairly new (3 month's maybe). and I'm still learning the basics plantwise, so please bare with me.

I arrived here on a recommendation, as THE place for advice on anything and everything aquarium related.

Great!

Welcome aboard mate, as Edvet says give the tutorials a good read, they'll get you off on the right track and yes, this is THE place to be. A good start would be to get a journal up and running with some pictures of your tank. People will often suggest better ways of going about things as you go along rather than asking loads of questions and, as always, pictures speak volumes. :thumbup:

Back