• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling All Petrolheads

Ha oh dear. What Bhp it packing?
0-60 in 6 feels slow now. Although I know it's not. I just desire more speed.

You reckon it's worth remapping this? What's the crack with making it look unmodded? Can you do it?
I had a custom map, it's about 320bhp.... Not sure on 0-60, but on paper it says around 4.9.

I looked into getting my V6 mapped, but it was not going to make that much difference... It does make it smoother though and more lively.... But the V6 sound is still the best!

I had a custom map, it's about 320bhp.... Not sure on 0-60, but on paper it says around 4.9.

I looked into getting my V6 mapped, but it was not going to make that much difference... It does make it smoother though and more lively.... But the V6 sound is still the best!

Love.

Here's a couple of pics from a Cadwell track day 2 weeks ago, actually managed not to fall off!! :D

1012576_10203747360868196_7334245110770406117_n.jpg

10300313_10203747360148178_8653181093641342774_n.jpg

Reactions: tim
Nice work Rob, I love Cadwell! It's just a shame it's so far away from me, and also seems to have its own weather system! Looks like you had a dry day though.

No 'jump the mountain' pic? lol

LOL, top pic is the best the photographer got on the mountain. I hoisted a right minger on it earlier in the day (not particularly intended!!) but sods law no picture, apparently the crowd at the cafe gasped tho :D

Awesome day & perfect weather. The last time I rode on track was Cadwell 10 years ago, and I fell off twice that day (hence never been back). So a day in the fast group, not being overtaken and overtaking a few myself in the day (on a 600 ;) lol) plus not falling off was a result. By the last session it was obvious it was time to call it a day. Nice steady 80 mile ride back home (York) :)

Edit - I bought that leather suit when i first bought a bike, back in 2000! It's a result still being able to fit in that 14 years on :D

Last edited:
Back