• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Juwel light question

Daryn

Im sure ive read a thread on here about juwel i-bar light systems failing and them being drilled to access the starter, does anyone know what im on about, its for a old flatback hex juwel aquarium, the sticker on the unit says something about how if 1 bulb fails the unit will not work even tho the other bulb is fine, ive replaced both bulbs and thats all that is replaceable on the unit so am assuming its the starter. The thread i saw said something about you have to know where to drill then you replace the starter, then you can place a grommet of the right size to seal the hole again. Im going to cut the thing up soon to see how it works so im really hoping someone knows what im on about, do you think juwel will tell me a solution or just try and sell me a replacement.

Try contacting Juwel UK.
The same thing happened to one of my light units, and even though I was just outside the two year warranty, they replaced it free except for the postage to send mine down

gordon@juwel-aquarium.co.uk

01953 603839 (Fax, Business)
01953 606363 (Business)

Juwel Aquarium UK Limited
Gateway 11 Business Park
Penfold Drive
Wymondham
Norfolk
NR18 0WZ
England

Back