• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Natural Aquario sold?

The price wont be 1$ to 1£. It will be normal exchange. Plus if I am not mistaken the price includes delivery to your door. Dont quote me on that though. Stu you will have to eat some hats :p I think it is still manufactured in Europe so it should make things easier. There is no need to import from US. With a higher price there surely be much better quality control also so a little win for us all.
Thats great news then and Ill prepare my paper hat now :)

I was thinking they had moved the operation over to the states so would be liable to the usual taxes and import fees but if its still in portugal then great :) Here's hoping they also consider selling separately as I quite like their light hanger for my possible future 4 footer ;)

Stu I did not mean that solar 1 has not enough power. Its just the only way to control it is changing height. And I do hate the look of the tank under any colour rendition metal halides. Havent seen people using halides much in the past and especially now.
Very true about the height which can be a pita. I'd love to swap mine for LED's but I havent seen anything that floats my boat yet. I have considered gutting a Solar1 and putting LED's inside as a future project but it would need two over a four foot which I now have courtesy of the great and very generous Mark Evans.

Re the colour rendition its a personal choice but I do like my NA greens. I had 300w blasting over my 90cm recently to get the stems in check for my IAPLC shot and the tank looked great under them.

www.naturalaquario.com is active again, and i am planning to buy a new system. I have contacted them, and the new owner is Spanish

the best lamps to photo a tank are the ADA 8000k flurescent lamps

Back