• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"roots"

zgmarkozg

something new after "Calm river"
filtration haqos expro 1200
aquarium dimensions ; 80x37x40
Ground:mineralized soil
DIY co2, soda and citric acid
lighting: 2x T5 35 W grolux u aquastar
setup is cca 20 days old
comments and tips are wellcome :)
sry for my english ;)
SAM_3698.jpg

sam_370311111.jpg

and soaking
sam_3717.jpg

and from few days ago:
SAM_3747.jpg

That is one lovely tank.....:). I think the black background gives it a nice deep feel to the whole aquascape. Very nice zgmarkozg :). I love how you've used the anubias as the focal plant too.

and here is the final photo:
lacked a little more time for plants behind
comments?

I think I understand what you mean by "lacking time". The left back part definitely needs more plants at background layer. The right part is ok for me, maybe because there is massive vertical wood. If I understand you "final photo" mood you're already finished with this tank. The last transformation is quite unexpected and nice! Hope to see your new work soon. :)

I think I understand what you mean by "lacking time". The left back part definitely needs more plants at background layer. The right part is ok for me, maybe because there is massive vertical wood. If I understand you "final photo" mood you're already finished with this tank. The last transformation is quite unexpected and nice! Hope to see your new work soon. :)
thnx Alexander :)
I put all woods in tank a two days before taking the final, and after i see so much things too i want to change, but there was no time to work on it, because i send it on few contest.
for next time better preparation!!!
but for my second scape I am satisfied:)
and definitely need to buy a better camera :snaphappy:
new setup maybe next month...

Back